About the Event
Monday, June 11, 2017
Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club
5700 Highway 86, Ariss, Ontario
- 11:30 am - Registration and Lunch
- 12:25 pm - Group Picture
- 12:30 pm - Shotgun Tee-Off
- 6:00 pm - Dinner & Celebration
- Single Round of Golf – Shotgun Start – Best Ball Tournament
- Lowest Round - Longest Drives - Closest to the Pin
The Ray of Hope Golf Classic includes:
- A round of championship golf (Oh happy day!)
- Power cart (Because who likes walking?)
- Two meals (BBQ Burger lunch and Steak dinner) and snacks provided during the day! (Insert drooling sound)
- Hole Prizes include hole-in-one, closest to the pin.
- Door prizes (For participants who are nice)
- Golfer Gift Bags (With fun stuff to give your kids)
- Group and Foursome pictures (That make every golfer look thin – we promise)
To raise $40,000 - forty thousand big ones!
A $100 registration fee is payable during online registration (preferred) or during tournament golf-day registration by cash or cheque. This fee is non-refundable and does not qualify as a charitable tax receipt. This fully complies with CRA guidelines.
Each golfer is asked to raise a minimum of $300 on top of paying the registration fee.
Our hope of course is that you will set a much higher goal than $300 and really engage the remarkable work we do with youth in our community. Our new online fundraising system makes this easy for you and your foursome teammates. Click REGISTER to begin.
The money we all raise together in the Ray of Hope Golf Classic goes directly to support the transformational work our Youth Employment Program does with young people struggling with employment barriers.